Dear Jets fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets fans...

Coles, G Randy Thomas, K John Hall, and made the Jets pay thru the nose for Morton. Then again, Snyder overpaid for Coles AND gave the Jets a high 1st Round pick. But a #1 pick won't get you a Pro Bowl guard, a solid kicker, and a blooming speed WR.....and the extra money you paid a kick returner.

Originally posted by Muck
Coles, G Randy Thomas, K John Hall, and made the Jets pay thru the nose for Morton. Then again, Snyder overpaid for Coles AND gave the Jets a high 1st Round pick. But a #1 pick won't get you a Pro Bowl guard, a solid kicker, and a blooming speed WR.....and the extra money you paid a kick returner.

True dat, Bro !!! Big Time !! :D :D

DD...............................................

Am I wrong that I thought that the Jets did not get the Redskins 1st because they failed to tender the min. offer to Coles?

Yes you are wrong. If they would have(and should have) tendered him for more, they would have got the 3rd rounder as well, but Bradway made a mistake in my opinion. To the rest of the post, I was very upset about losing Coles, though Conway and the first rounder will do a pretty good job in easing my pain. Thomas is good, but no superstar, and Tom Nutten is better on short yardage situations anyway. They should have kept Hall.

We have a QB named Lucas, maybe you guys know him that we will be glad to trade you for that 1st round pick. LOL.

What's this? Smack started by a finfan in the wrong forum?:up:

Originally posted by justafan
What's this? Smack started by a finfan in the wrong forum?:up:

Hey, sometimes our boys have to bust loose too. It can't just be the Jill-posse breaking TOS all the time. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom