Death kiss? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Death kiss?

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Just read Mike Tannenbaum said Herbert was better than Burrows or Tua. I have no idea who will have the better career, but my opinion is avoid a Tbaum pick.

Thank God that jackazz isn’t running the show anymore. Guy put this team in a hole money wise and always wanted that big flashy name. What a putz.

Tbum just cursed Herbert! Herbert just dropped put of day 1 lol

The more more Fromm and Herbert are elevated the better for the Fins holding that second of the 3 first rders it becomes more valuable

I wouldn't doubt that a fair number of scouts might rank Herbert #1 based on his physical skills.

As fans, it's hard to gauge the intangibles. That's where I'm not sure Herbert stacks up.

3-star recruit. That would be enough for me to say no, early first round. Consensus 3-star guy. No thank you. I like the simple stuff.

BTW, there was one service with Burrow at 3 star, although most were 4

Tua was a mixture of 5 and 4, while Burrow was mixture of 4 and 3. That's plenty. Allow the simple numerical stuff to work for you, not against you. So many of my subjective friends in Las Vegas were frustrated and paranoid when I'd adopt that method and the preseason rankings dominated their obsessive day to day detail.

Back
Top Bottom