debut of my new sig! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

debut of my new sig!

Muck said:
Gotta love it!! He and David Bowens are gonna be hell on wheels on kickoff coverage. We haven't seen a slobberknock in a while in Miami. Can't wait!!
Something else we can look forward to: Bua smashes a kick returner on coverage, and 70,000+ fans scream out, BUUUU!!!! Similar to how the crowds screamed for Bruce Smith and Duce Staley...just and idea...thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
sure thing, the more irritated Bills fans the better!! I've gotten a couple of requests to enlarge it into a wallpaper. I'll try and have it up on the site this weekend. I don't have much time to play during the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolfan954 said:
Something else we can look forward to: Bua smashes a kick returner on coverage, and 70,000+ fans scream out, BUUUU!!!! Similar to how the crowds screamed for Bruce Smith and Duce Staley...just and idea...thoughts?

!!BRILLIANT!!

burghPhinFan said:
sure thing, the more irratated Bills fans the better!! I've gotten a couple of requests to enlarge it into a wallpaper. I'll try and have it up on the site this weekend. I don't have much time to play during the week.

If you don't mind, I'd like to put that in our official wallpaper section. :)

Back
Top Bottom