Dec 30th game ag. Falcons | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dec 30th game ag. Falcons

Bail on the game a few minutes early to avoid the crowd. Which goes against the Dolphins code of being a dedicated fan.
I watch the every minute of all 3 of our 2nd round playoff losses :eek: leaving early assuming an easy W w/b be excrutiating painful. :lol: ;)

Why would they change the game to 4pm???
If it were to become a Nationally televised game of the week and the 1 PM game was as well (on Fox). or just to mess with my already f#$%$#ed up head. :goof:

Originally posted by miadphan13

Why would they change the game to 4pm???

Never know...they did change the time for the Redskins game from 1:00 to 4:00 for some special programming or something..Don't remember when it was for but they changed it

Well that is BS! :yell: Don't they realize that people have already made plans, ESPECIALLY during the holiday season.

I'd think the Falcons would be on CBS @ 1pm even if FOX had a game on @ 1pm. :confused: Don't fret just yet. :)

i know they changed............

the start time of the indy game last year, but i'm pretty sure they did that BEFORE we got tickets, i can't see em changing in mid-season, there are too many people like you that have made plans and arrangements that by moving the start time would just screw up everything! :rolleyes:

I think that Wash time change was for this week....So they just screwed everyone that was going to that one :(

the Falcon game will be on Fox since the visiting team determines it and the Falcon as a NFC team w/b on Fox.

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-dolnotes1205.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front;
Colts tickets remain
Approximately 1,800 tickets remain for next Monday night’s Dolphins-Indianapolis Colts game at Pro Player Stadium. The game must be sold out by 9 p.m. Friday to lift the local television blackout. For ticket information, 1-888-346-7849.

this is what I meant about a blackout - it seems to be a threat every game except ag. the Jets. :fire:

Damn, that would be awful if they blacked out Monday Night Football.:yell: And if I lived in Miami (which I wish I did, not only for the Fins but for the great weather and everything else about the great place) I would be the first person to get season tickets. :)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Damn, that would be awful if they blacked out Monday Night Football.:yell:

I would have to agree with you there, but the game Dolfan39 is attending is on Sunday.

Miadphan- I know, I was talking about the game against the Dolts, in which 1,800 seats are yet to be sold.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Miadphan- I know, I was talking about the game against the Dolts, in which 1,800 seats are yet to be sold.
pretty sure when there only 1-2 thousands seat left or the like the local TV station will just buy them so that the game is not blacked out.

Back
Top Bottom