Decal Pricing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Decal Pricing

How much should we charge for the decals?

• Premium: No Cost

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Premium: Cost

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Premium: $.50 above cost (postage)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Premium: $1.00 above cost

• Regular: No Cost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular: Cost

• Regular: $.50 above cost

• Regular: $1.00 above cost

• Regular: $1.50 above cost

• Whatever...

• Total voters

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Please let me know what you think is a fair price to charge both the Premium Members and the regular members...

Let us see the decal and we'll tell you. ;)

I voted for Premium $1 above cost.... since this is somewhat of a business... there's no reason for AJ not to have a ROI... although I'm sure he would reinvest it.

goldfish, while a ROI would be great, the main purpose is to get the word out even MORE about FinHeaven. When more people come to the site, there becomes more advertising revenue and thus creating the ROI... just later down the road.

Besides, as you said...I honestly do not pocket anything made by the site... anything that comes back to me goes straight back to the site... Give the site about 8, when I get out of college and have more time to work on it... then it may be a different story, since I plan to open my own business connected to the website.

So, just think... any ROI would just mean more stuff like shirts, decals, and other interesting ideas that are brewing in my head... lol...

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
goldfish, while a ROI would be great, the main purpose is to get the word out even MORE about FinHeaven. When more people come to the site, there becomes more advertising revenue and thus creating the ROI... just later down the road.

Besides, as you said...I honestly do not pocket anything made by the site... anything that comes back to me goes straight back to the site... Give the site about 8, when I get out of college and have more time to work on it... then it may be a different story, since I plan to open my own business connected to the website.

So, just think... any ROI would just mean more stuff like shirts, decals, and other interesting ideas that are brewing in my head... lol...

well yeah... that's kinda what I meant... you brilliant business person you...!
knowing you would put it in the proverbial pot, we would be paying the site... which is cool by me, an maybe you could get a little mula from those that didn't buy premium... but don't mind a minor donation....

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Please let me know what you think is a fair price to charge both the Premium Members and the regular members...
what ever you decide to charge, i think a premium member should get at least $1 off!;)

Back
Top Bottom