Decals have been bought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Decals have been bought

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Well, I bought the decals today, and they said it usually takes about 3 weeks to get 250 of them done.

Here is the lowdown:

My original price of it costing $500 (without setup, artist fees, etc) is off, as I forgot that "white" is a color when I was doing the pricing, thus the decal had to be four colors instead of three colors. The result, the new total is $690.60, which includes the setup, artist fees, etc (those fees were $100). It's rather steep, but I'm confident that it can be maked up. In addition, the decals won't go bad. We'll, let me rephrase that. While on the car and hit daily by sunlight, they will last 5-6 years. If I keep them out of sunlight, they'll last much longer. Lastly, this is the last planned advertising push for the season... unless we get an unexpected surge of money soon.

Each decal comes to about $2.76 each. Throw in the cost of a stamp and envelope, and it comes to about $3.50, give or take.

Pricing
Now, here is my plan for pricing, if any of you have any questions, please feel free to ask. These prices ARE not set in stone...

Premium Members: $3.50
Regular Members: $4.50

If sending via PayPal, a fee of $.25 must be applied to make up for monies lost in transaction.

Let me know what you all think...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

They'll last 5 years+ in direct FLA. sunlight? I hope so cause my other decals are fried, literally. Pricing sounds good tho', and I'll take 3 of them. AJ, when I send my premium mem. money to ya I'll also include the money for the decals.:D

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Well, I bought the decals today, and they said it usually takes about 3 weeks to get 250 of them done.

Here is the lowdown:

My original price of it costing $500 (without setup, artist fees, etc) is off, as I forgot that "white" is a color when I was doing the pricing, thus the decal had to be four colors instead of three colors. The result, the new total is $690.60, which includes the setup, artist fees, etc (those fees were $100). It's rather steep, but I'm confident that it can be maked up. In addition, the decals won't go bad. We'll, let me rephrase that. While on the car and hit daily by sunlight, they will last 5-6 years. If I keep them out of sunlight, they'll last much longer. Lastly, this is the last planned advertising push for the season... unless we get an unexpected surge of money soon.

Each decal comes to about $2.76 each. Throw in the cost of a stamp and envelope, and it comes to about $3.50, give or take.

Pricing
Now, here is my plan for pricing, if any of you have any questions, please feel free to ask. These prices ARE not set in stone...

Premium Members: $3.50
Regular Members: $4.50

If sending via PayPal, a fee of $.25 must be applied to make up for monies lost in transaction.

Let me know what you all think...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
i ordered 1 to see how they look, i'll order more later!;)

Back
Top Bottom