Decisions Decisions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Decisions Decisions

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I have no clue who we should pick up after June 1st, who do u guys think we will get.:helmet:

FS

Depth at LB (according to Nick on the radio yesterday)

Slot Receiver who can stretch the field

It seems that Saban tries to bring in old veterans who are darn good so they can teach the new rookies how to be as good as them. We got Holliday and Carter who are some of the best D-lineman. We also have Seau and Thomas who are some of the best LBs. So i think we are gonna look for some older veterans who are some of the best, like Chad Brown. Can u imagine a linebacker corps of Seau, Thomas, Brown?

I think David Boston will be back, we may even get Az-Hakim. I dont wanna get rid of Derrius Thompson, he made the game winning TD catch against the Patriots!! Ya know if we cut so many guys that we have on our O-line, LB, D-line and even cut AJ Feeley OR Gus Frerrote, we will have enough money to sign or trade for one of the best QBs in the NFL. Every team that goes to the playoffs has one thing in common, a darn good QB. We have everything now, except for a darn good QB. Next year Drew Brees is a free agent, i can almost assure anyone that Brees will become our QB next year. Ill pray for that....who wants to join my "Drew Brees becoming a Dolphin" Prayer Group???:D

I wouldnt mind Boston back in the mix, just as long as were not counting on him being a starter like last year.

Back
Top Bottom