Declining Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Declining Defense

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
This is a fear I have had for a while now, as our offense gets better over the next few years. Will the defense decline? We already lost some key players on D. Hopefully this wont happen as Saban has prepared for the future, but you really never know who might be a bust (Im not saying the guys we drafted are busts, but Im talking about later on in Saban's career.)

Last edited by a moderator:
taylor ist all too old neither is thomas they are still stepping up their games losing surtain was just about the biggest blow we have had since ricky

But no worries Roth Crowder are gonna be great and next year draft we should get some good talent in the draft on D. we can get Dt De Lb theres some raw talent like Ahmad Broooks hes great so i dont worry, i hope Daniels pans out cuz if he does we have Poole and Daniels and YEremiah should be good so the sec can improve immeadiately

chambers09 said:
taylor ist all too old neither is thomas they are still stepping up their games losing surtain was just about the biggest blow we have had since ricky

dude taylor is old and he will be done in 2 3 years zach in 2 3 years is done also

Saban will have a very good D every year, thats what he does. We have already started replacing D-players....hello, the draft!!!! Were you guys watching???

dominizzo said:
we have a defence that is declining
look at our secondary its gotta improve zach jt chester gettin old

we are loosing taylor but we are developing roth

feelthepain said:
Saban will have a very good D every year, thats what he does. We have already started replacing D-players....hello, the draft!!!! Were you guys watching???

No, I think they might've missed that one. :rolleyes: (sarcasm) :lol:

we've already infused lots of youth this year. we have a SOLID YOUNG nucleus in Poole, Daniels, Roth, Crowder, and Vickerson

The way Saban handled this draft I do not think our defense will be declining any time soon. He picked the most athletic, potent players to eventualy take over for Janson Taylor, Zack Thomas and even Sam Madison

There's a reason Saban drafted mostly defensive players this year. He's stockpiling young talent so that when the elders retire or leave...the young'ns will be ready to step up. :D

Zach --> Crowder

JT --> Roth

Madison --> Daniels

The rebuilding has already begun.

Bro..Saban's made some nice picks and acquisitions. And actually, last year D. Pope was playing EXCELLENT linebacker as well. I think the base of our D is looking good for the next few years. We need a top safety.

Back
Top Bottom