Dee Brown drops out of Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dee Brown drops out of Draft

phunwin said:
NP. And yeah, he was a good 3-point shooter, and apparently had some hops. But that was about it.

nooooo, Dee Brown is extremely quick. that his biggest strength. he makes things happen with his quickness. Brown will be a good NBA player.

Nappy Roots said:
nooooo, Dee Brown is extremely quick. that his biggest strength. he makes things happen with his quickness. Brown will be a good NBA player.

No, we were talking about the other Dee Brown. The Illinois college player will be a good NBA player and would be an excellent point guard for an up-tempo team.

Nappy Roots said:

Brown imo if entering the draft was only one of the few players who could actually play the point in the nba. Hes so damn quick that he tires everybody out and hes a good shooter from the arc as well. The only knack on the guy is people need to see more from him with out a great supporting cast...like I said if he impresses again this year hes a lottery pick next year

phunwin said:
No, we were talking about the other Dee Brown. The Illinois college player will be a good NBA player and would be an excellent point guard for an up-tempo team.

damnit my bad, i wasnt paying that much attention.

Nappy Roots said:
damnit my bad, i wasnt paying that much attention.

It's all good. It's not like there are that many Dee Browns running around. Pretty easy to assume there's just one. :)

Back
Top Bottom