Deep ball attempts to WRs? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deep ball attempts to WRs?

I would actually not be upset about this. The problem I see in the NFL with how team's approach QBs is that they don't tailor the offense to the QB's skill set. Case in point, RG3. Now with RT, there's enough tape to know that he just doesn't possess that skill. Instead of forcing the issue they've tailored their offense around WR with RAC skills like Landry and Parker. RT cannot break down defenses. He can only go to his initial read so having a short passing game with quick passes to shifty WR and TE up the seam plays to his skill set. Is it good enough to win a SB? Of course not. But there's enough talent around him that can at least get you to the playoffs. You'll see by Mike Wallace's numbers this season how impressive a deep threat he is because he finally has a QB that can deliver him the ball deep (no..Ben as much as I love him, does not have more than an average deep ball as it sails and flutters oftentimes). I only brought up Wallace to demonstrate that they made the right call getting rid of him and that his production for Vikings would show that
huh?

So help me god, I'm backhanding the next mother****er that bitches about a VICTORY.

Wanna bitch & moan? Wait for a loss.

Some of y'all need to go back in your holes.

As a side note i asked oj mcduffie if devantae parker was legit in pads and his response was "hes unbelievable" so maybe some reinforcements are in short order

Back
Top Bottom