Deep In Patriot Territory. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deep In Patriot Territory.

szes3

Fin Fan For Life
Club Member
Reaction score
I live in patroit country . Yeah it sucks ass. But I always wear my colors loud and proud. Had a good night talking to owner an bartender about both fins and pats .. Had way too many Macallan 18 .

Anyhow won a bet and they gave me another scotch and a fish. Closest thing to a dolphin..

Always my brethren wear your colors loud and proud always .

Attachments

• 20190406_205127.jpg
    20190406_205127.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 129
  • 20190406_210921.jpg
    20190406_210921.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 112
Kudos man. What was the bet?

Also I try to travel to an away game once a season, Patriots fans are the worst of the 8 cities I’ve gone to so far.

Kudos man. What was the bet?

Also I try to travel to an away game once a season, Patriots fans are the worst of the 8 cities I’ve gone to so far.

A stupid magic trick where I put a quarter in a beer bottle ..this time it was a wine bottle.

Stupid pats fan fall for it all the time.

Pretty hammered tonight boyz. Night

I live in patroit country . Yeah it sucks a ss. But I always wear my colors loud and proud. Had a good night talking to owner an bartender about both fins and pats .. Had way too many Macallan 18 .

Anyhow won a bet and they gave me another scotch and a fish. Closest thing to a dolphin..

Always my brethren wear your colors loud and proud always .

I’m in NE too. I always wear a Dolphins hat. I’ve been getting comments lately like, oh the poor Dolphins. They’re gonna suck for a while: it’s fine, I don’t care.

Stuck where?!?

57955600.jpg

I'm glad you won that bet. Did you use 2 dimes and a nickel?

Were you lying on the floor when you took those photos? They are all sideways!

I live in patroit country . Yeah it sucks ***. But I always wear my colors loud and proud. Had a good night talking to owner an bartender about both fins and pats .. Had way too many Macallan 18 .

The fish eyes might be spy cameras, be careful. :ponder:

Back
Top Bottom