Def. Coordinators overheard ...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Def. Coordinators overheard ......

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hypothetically heard in opposing coaches locker room before playing Miami.....

Ok. boys....we're going up against Fiedler this week..(snickers)We've seen the tapes from every game this season and we'll play it like everyone else has.

First off, I want 8 men in the box on every play. The safties we have I've placed on the inactive list for today because we won't need them. We'll stop Ricky up the middle and wide with everyone playing close. And we'll make Fiedler (snickers) beat up deep. Now if they don't get 4 turnovers out of us, they'll probably score no more than 16 pts on offense. Their defense is great and will probably stop us, but they'll be so tired by the end of the game we'll come up with a big play.

sorry guys i dunno what this fiedler bashing is all about, he had a decent day today, he moved our offense down the field, he showed nice touch on some passes and his int´s where like punts, so the guy who blew the game for us is the best paid kicker in the NFL and his name is OLINDO MARE

Yeah, really funny. Don't dare put the blame where it belongs, that wouldn't be right.

i wish i could see the 8 men in the box... do you send away for special 3D glasses or something?

wouldn't play action screw over 8 men in the box?

nm... playaction? like Norv Turner would ever call such a thing with ricky williams. it's almost pointless. so what it gets big plays? those big plays are overrated... especially in the GOAL LINE area!

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Yeah, really funny. Don't dare put the blame where it belongs, that wouldn't be right.

I blame Fiedler because he was at the helm of an offense that scored a total of 3 pts in the second half. Granted, Mare should have made that kick. BUT it shouldn't have ever come down to that. Sorry to say, but our offense waits for the defense to give up a big play.

Well, in this league it doesn't matter whether you win by 1 point or 100. Good enough to win is a win and Fiedler played good enough to win, Mare didn't. But I am ready to say, screw this season, put Griese in and hope for next year.

batman, you're right on! Fiddler is too blame.....Once again.
He is the QB and The offense scored only 13 points. End of story

Originally posted by Al13
sorry guys i dunno what this fiedler bashing is all about, he had a decent day today, he moved our offense down the field, he showed nice touch on some passes and his int´s where like punts, so the guy who blew the game for us is the best paid kicker in the NFL and his name is OLINDO MARE

Who stepped up to win this game for New England in their last series?

Who misfired and lost the game for Jacksonville in their last series?

It's plainly obvious when they do it. It's not plainly obvious in our case. Why is that?

I think it's because we look at their team objectively.

Wake up man! The Pats played a good game against the Fins. Teams don't go ten minutes into OT b/c of certain players. This was a hard-fought game between division rivals and the first place gold cup of the AFC East was waiting in the wings! Give both teams their proper respect! At least the Fins smacked them around for awhile.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Wake up man! The Pats played a good game against the Fins. Teams don't go ten minutes into OT b/c of certain players. This was a hard-fought game between division rivals and the first place gold cup of the AFC East was waiting in the wings! Give both teams their proper respect! At least the Fins smacked them around for awhile.

Wake up?

New England hobbled into Miami with an entire defense injured and won.

You are requesting someone to wake up?

Back
Top Bottom