Defense minded H.C.? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defense minded H.C.?

Halfpint

Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too!
Reaction score
Len Pasquarelli recomends that Wayne should look at the Bears and go with a Defensive minded H.C.! Well than what in the heck was Dave? I don't know how any of you feel but I for one would like to see Miami's offense become a little explosive and take some of the pressure off the defense. I think that's what I miss most about the Marino days, when it never felt like a deficit was too much to overcome. Opinions?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&page=/morning/week10

Ideally, I'd like a coach with experience on both sides. Read the article in my sig! Be very careful of prying away coordinators from championship teams (Commel, Weiss, Wannstedt) to duplicate championship magic. You never know how big an impact they actually had!!!!!

BALLS DEEP said:
Ideally, I'd like a coach with experience on both sides. Read the article in my sig! Be very careful of prying away coordinators from championship teams (Commel, Weiss, Wannstedt) to duplicate championship magic. You never know how big an impact they actually had!!!!!

duder that was a really good article..
thanx for the read.

Back
Top Bottom