Defense! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defense!

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well on the positive side our D actually looks like a D tonight!! haha

they only look good so far early in the game because it's the jets offense led by Snatchez. The jets have been pathetic on offense this year. Even their running game has regressed as they are ranked 31st in rushing.

When Sanchez doesn't have a great running game to lean on he's absolutely atrocious, and that's what we're witnessing. Sanchez works best in play-action and you can't run play-action without a good running game.

But don't worry it's still early in the game. The Dolphins defense will collapse and be demoralized before the game is over. You just know it's coming after all the halftime adjustments as we are the worst team in the league at adjusting to anything

and maybe i spoke too soon. Snatch just ran it in for 6. how pathetic. o well, anther one closer to Luck!

I can never understand why you change your scheme, when your shutting down the other team through a quarter and a half. All of a sudden they stop bringing pressure, and let Sanchez sit back with time. He shows when he is under pressure, he is horrible...so why change the gameplan when it was working to a tee????

I can never understand why you change your scheme, when your shutting down the other team through a quarter and a half. All of a sudden they stop bringing pressure, and let Sanchez sit back with time. He shows when he is under pressure, he is horrible...so why change the gameplan when it was working to a tee????

There was pressure?

our d blows. we have not touched sanchez the whole game, which is pathetic considering the jet o line has blown this year, we cant cover, we never make big plays, its so frustrating.

Pass rush has been pathetic. Luckily Sanchez isn't good enough to take advantage of the 10 seconds he has to throw. Any other QB behind center and this game is out of reach.

this defense can't force a turnover to save their life.

And as I predicted earlier in the thread, this thread was started too early in the game, the defense would eventually collapse and play poorly and they have since.

Dolphins getting blown out on national TV, AGAIN. And you wonder why no one in the media ever gives this franchise any respect.

Well, DUH !! of course they don't.

Back
Top Bottom