Defensive Coordinator Options | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defensive Coordinator Options

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
Figured since there was an OC post, why not start a DC option one? So with that said who would you like to see get the DC spot to match intensity with whatever defensive minded HC that gets brought in here?

Pagano is available or maybe whoever gets coach can bring in the other option that was HC, like HC Richard brings in Flores as DC or HC Flores brings in Richard as DC.

At this point, the only hope I see would be to give Jim Harbaugh the 8 mil a year it would take to pry him away from Michigan, and he brings coach Brown with him and they institute the 3-4 attack defense.

Harbaugh hires another hard nosed coach in OC Aaron Kromer and the Dolphins surprise the world in 2019.

Otherwise, the Dolphins are the dregs of the league for 2-3 years until Ross dies and a savior arrives.

At this point, the only hope I see would be to give Jim Harbaugh the 8 mil a year it would take to pry him away from Michigan, and he brings coach Brown with him and they institute the 3-4 attack defense.

Harbaugh hires another hard nosed coach in OC Aaron Kromer and the Dolphins surprise the world in 2019.

Otherwise, the Dolphins are the dregs of the league for 2-3 years until Ross dies and a savior arrives.
Harbaugh isn’t coming here and never will most probably.

Rizzi for HC
Williams, then Richard for DC would work
DeFillipo for OC would be okay

Today is a Rizzi day, so happy Rizzi day!

I don't see Richard coming here for a DC at all. Why the hell would he leave his golden spot now in a great organization for the same position in a **** organization with little bright future.

so much for the Greg Williams hopers including myself

If Richard is a HC, hopefully he brings back Mike Nolan with him. He played for Nolan and Nolan is a mentor of his.

He could be more of an advisor like Marinelli is in Dallas.

It’s being reported Greg Williams def coord for Jets. So gase hires burke while with Miami and now goes and hires Williams?

Back
Top Bottom