Defensive end from Canada | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defensive end from Canada

I'm sure part of it was there was no sure future for Jefferson with the Dolphins or the NFL. The Dolphins are looking to add players at the position in the draft and free agency. They also drafted Van Ginkle last year as an outside 3-4 linebacker, which is what Jefferson would be. He could have easily signed here and quickly been lost in the wash. I think all the Dolphins could promise was we'll give you a good look, but can't guarantee you a spot or role on the team.

Last edited:
Big Willie! Oh no say it ain't so! It hurts so much deep inside. I can't feel anything anymore. I am torn to peices. He came out of nowhere and now he is gone.

Best signing of the offseason so far just because of the innuendos.

Would of been nice to sign him but guy is far from the next Cam Wake. Wake had 39 sacks in 2 seasons, completely dominating. This guy has 43 sacks in 5 years.

Would of been nice to sign him but guy is far from the next Cam Wake. Wake had 39 sacks in 2 seasons, completely dominating. This guy has 43 sacks in 5 years.
He is a one dimensional upright rusher - Wake could bend very well at full speed - there is zero loss to the org losing Willie

Upright rushers can excel in the CFL the where 3 down football encourages the pass

This is coming from a person who has watched Jefferson’s career - Edm, Sask and Wpg

Back
Top Bottom