Defensive game ball: JT and Surtain... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defensive game ball: JT and Surtain...

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
... I think JT benefited from the return of Surtain, as did the entire defensive unit. JT is having a Pro-Bowl season so far, he had 2 sacks and 3 tackles today, and single handedly made Brady feel like he was a female cast member of the Brady bunch.

Surtain was just everywhere today, he looked to be 110% not just 90% as he said he was earlier this week. But the BEST thing about Surtain being back is he makes Madison who he is, the BEST cover CB in the league. You take Surtain away from Madison he's just GOOD IMO.

Oliver...

My vote goes to Madison and JT.

Sam caused one int. and grabbed another. Surtain`s presense today was critical tho!

It did seem the secondary is getting some of their swagger back with the return of Surtain. I guess it's safe to say that Fletchers inexperience played a little on the minds last week of a usually very solid defensive group. I will say though, I thought Fletcher played better with what I think was two pass break ups. I know he gave up a TD, but IMO that was due to his inexperience rather than inability. He needs to be able to watch the QB and cover also and IF he is able to do that, he might be okay and not the 1st round bust we all fear.

:) :) :)

I hope the Media challenges our pass d again this week. I had a feeling that our highly paid D wouldn't take to kindly to getting smacked in the mouth last week. 2 ints, 1 fumble, 3 sacks, and countless knockdowns on Brady later, and no one remembers the 48 points last week.

J.T. was a special feature on ESPN before the Browns game. Did anyone else see it? I'm sure they will show it 100 more times like they do everything. It was just a little blip but they showed so many cool plays that he made today.

It was comforting to see Surtain back in the line up....doin' his thang. :D

Back
Top Bottom