Defensive Tackles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defensive Tackles

MarksBrothers85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With free agency coming to a close, we had some good pick-ups (better than last year at least), but I couldn't help noticing that we didn't pick up a big run stuffing defensive tackle. We still have Larry Chester and when healthy, he can be solid. We also still have the ancient Tim Bowens, but with health issues lingering over the past few seasons, I don't think we can depend on him as a full-time starter. So, what does this all mean? Do you think Saban will pick up a DT in the draft? And if so, who?

Thoughts please......

MarksBrothers85 said:
With free agency coming to a close, we had some good pick-ups (better than last year at least), but I couldn't help noticing that we didn't pick up a big run stuffing defensive tackle. We still have Larry Chester and when healthy, he can be solid. We also still have the ancient Tim Bowens, but with health issues lingering over the past few seasons, I don't think we can depend on him as a full-time starter. So, what does this all mean? Do you think Saban will pick up a DT in the draft? And if so, who?

Thoughts please......

Kevin Carter can also play inside, and I a sure he will be used to spell TimBo and Chester.

I really like Anthony Bryant or Albert Means in the later rounds.

Back
Top Bottom