Deion Sanders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Sanders?

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
I'm Just CURIOUS....So please take it easy....Whats his contract status? I would love to bring him in! Remember that he almost became a Dolphin when Jimmy came and he wouldn't be a bad addition if we can get him on the cheap.

I would love to bring prime time in... that would be so cool!!

+ he'd be great for will poole and travis daniels.

If Saban can make a time machine and travel back to 1994 in order to sign Deion...then yes I wouldn't mind him on the team.

why a reach?? No one believed we would get a player like Junior Seau two years ago, why not Prime Time?!?!?! Whats his contract status though, i'm just curious.

Sanders and Rice '05!! :D

IMO, they would contribute very little, but it would be cool. :goof:

finsnchips said:
Sanders and Rice '05!! :D

IMO, they would contribute very little, but it would be cool. :goof:

Place Rice as CB ala Troy Brown and we definately have the oldest defense.

Deion is returning to play in Baltimore this year again

dolfreak said:
Whats his contract status? I would love to bring him in!!! Remember that he almost became a Dolphin when Jimmy came and he wouldn't be a bad addition if we can get him on the cheap.

Wasn't it when Shula was here? I remember he was deciding between the fins and the niners and he chose the niners and they wound up winning the SB.

Phinz4Life said:
Place Rice as CB ala Troy Brown and we definately have the oldest defense.
didn't deion play some WR?

now that would be a tandem... heck, why not get troy brown in as well!!

dolfreak said:
why a reach?? No one believed we would get a player like Junior Seau two years ago, why not Prime Time?!?!?! Whats his contract status though, i'm just curious.

It appears Deion is a free agent.

I wouldn't want him, though. He's far more bark than bite at this point in his career.

Deion is a nickle and will not show to Baltimore camp.

Why does Miami need an overpriced egotistical maniac, who has a prima dona attitude and can only play nickle. I'd rather have Wyrick and deal with the pain!

Guys honestly...

1. Ty Law would be nice but he's going to want too much money and he's an injury case

2. T-Buck is an "older,more experienced" Jamar Fletcher. He's been a Dolphin TWICE before.

3. Deion Sanders on the cheap is a better value than the 2 guys above. He's no longer prime-time, he's more like a rerun. But i'd rather watch this rerun than the T-Buck rerun.

Back
Top Bottom