Deiter On The Way | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deiter On The Way

Keep Mancz or Rieter at C where they've been good, put Dieter at LG and stick Jackson at RT where he'll be better than Jessie Davis. Next year get me a real LT and we should be ok.

Last edited:
He's our best center...
He's our worst Guard.

So anyone thinking of maybe putting him at Guard, No, please no, it has been done quite a bit with him already, and the only position he may have a future at is Center.

I would rather go with Eich-Mancz,Reiter,Deiter-Hunt

I think maybe replacing Jackson is a short term better solution, but I'd like to see if he can continue to develop at guard. Even if he's not a LT it would be nice to get a long term starter from his selection.

Not sure I want to see Deiter at guard ever again though.

I think maybe replacing Jackson is a short term better solution, but I'd like to see if he can continue to develop at guard. Even if he's not a LT it would be nice to get a long term starter from his selection.

Not sure I want to see Deiter at guard ever again though.
yes I should have said Deiter at center and Reiter at guard......as far as Jackson, I still have hope but time will tell. Kindley I was hoping for him to be much better but he can't even get on the field.

If anything symbolizes the sad state of the offensive line, it’s this thread lol

Edit - I believe Fuller only came here because he thought DW would force a trade in the off-season to Miami. The cases threw a wrench in those plans and the Dolphins have been uncharacteristic in their letting Fuller not regularly participate with the team. That’s my conspiracy theory.

Yah Fuller couldn’t have come for the 10m no one else was going to offer

Back
Top Bottom