Deiter On The Way | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deiter On The Way

Yes, but that's because we already had a Pro Bowl LT in Brandon Albert.

Two completely different situations.
The very same Brandon Albert that is responsible for Tanney's ACL ...

The snake bite is strong with this franchise...

Yeah but is he? The line wasn’t doing great when he was starting either?
A bad line isn't going to look like a good line with a better center.

That being said, he's started like 3 games at center in the NFL and I'm optimistic he is a better C than Reiter and Mancz.

I have. Again, anything more specific u can point out?
If you've watched it, and you can't see it, then I can't really help you. I don't have a youtube channel with a comparison of the two on tape, and I'm definitely not putting in that amount of effort to change one random person's opinion.

If you've watched it, and you can't see it, then I can't really help you. I don't have a youtube channel with a comparison of the two on tape, and I'm definitely not putting in that amount of effort to change one random person's opinion.
That means you’re just talking shite. If you really knew you could make some comparisons and some cogent points, but you can’t, hiergo, you’re just blabbing. I haven’t seen any difference and I have looked. So if you’re going to make a statement like that then you should be prepared to back it up, that’s all I’m saying, otherwise, you’re just an air bag making random takes that are based on nothing. Which isn’t a big deal, most fans are this way…

I think for the Jets game Reiter was the worst lineman. Pretty significant on our team even if PFF is “garbage” when we don’t agree with it. It’s consistently been Eich before this week which by the eyeball test makes lots of sense.

Back
Top Bottom