Delusional Bills Fans: Travis Henry better than Ricky! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Delusional Bills Fans: Travis Henry better than Ricky!

Well I don't think Henry is better and I am a Bills fan. So am I delusional?

Please! All teams fans have homers that think their players are the best. I think Henry has a lot of potential for us but I'd trade him for Ricky Williams in a second!

Don't act like it's just Bills fans that act like this. You had fans comparing Feidler to Brett Farve here the other night!

Thats a bigger joke than comparing Henry and Williams.

Farve is a HOF and top 5 QB of all time! Until he proves it over the long haul Ricky is just a very good RB!

Point is..........all teams have fans that make homer statements like that! We often see our players through rose colored glasses.

Hey thurm............is billszone down? I can't get into it!

I think people were saying that Fiedler played with the same HEART as Favre..

And I wasnt reffering to all Bills fans.. just the ones making the arguments...

Read some of their arguments! Hilarious.. They were basing it entirely on stats and not taking into account how defenses were playing Ricky..

Let them be delusional. They'll see come Sunday how Ricky is gonna carry their whole defense into the end zone. Travis Henry better than Ricky?!?! All I got to say is " Say no to crack".

I read them and I don't agree with them but that kind of stuff goes on with all teams fans!

I have a friend that is a skins fan. He thinks Patrick Ramsey is gonna be awesome based on 1 good game.

Heck...I even admit a couple years ago I though Rob Johnson would be a very good QB. We all want to believe our players are the best!

We have a Dolphin fan that posts on our board that says Chris Chambers is the best WR in the NFL! Thats crazy!

Are you here WCoastFinFan?

Reba I think the zone is up. I read those post too and I don't agree with them. It is not like Henry sucks though either. He is going to be a great back IMO as long as he can hold onto the ball.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Reba I think the zone is up. I read those post too and I don't agree with them. It is not like Henry sucks though either. He is going to be a great back IMO as long as he can hold onto the ball.

HuH? For some reason my computer won't let me into it? Oh well.

I like Henry too and think he can be a very good back. He needs to get the fumbling thing fixed though. What irritates me is he is fumbling the same way by trying for extra yards once he is stopped. He has been told but does not listen!

Who knows who will end thier carreers as the best. We can only go by what we see now and based on that I take Ricky even though I can't stand his weird personality!

I would call that typical of someone who is a big fan of a team, but not a knowledable football fan. It is not like they are saying Lamar Smith is better than Ricky. Henry is having a great year - he is 4th in rushing in the AFC - 115 yards behind Ricky. He has F'ed 5x though :eek: and he has 22 receptions. Buf is just a different team - more like a 1984 Fin team than a 21st century team. I just expect lots of trouble for Bledsoe and Co once it starts snowing and blowing by lake Erie.

Re: Re: Delusional Bills Fans: Travis Henry better than Ricky!

Originally posted by dolphan39
I would call that typical of someone who is a big fan of a team, but not a knowledable football fan.

I agree with you 100% on that.

Big fans speak with their hearts instead of heads sometimes. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

The thing about Fiedler: just talking about heart; he has got to be one of the toughest, grittiest quarterbacks in our generation.

that thread is way to long and confusing...lol...

I stopped at a phrase I have not heard yet...

what is: semi-one dimensional ?

LMAO

is that like half one dimensional....?

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom