DeMarco McNeil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeMarco McNeil

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Reaction score
DeMarco McNeil????

Has McNeil been signed yet or is he still out there? Does anyone know why he has slipped out of the draft when I saw mocks that had him slipping into the 4th round? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo false advertisement. When you start a thread like this I thought it was announcing his signing.

His services are probably being bidded for, he'll get a little more to sign as a UDFA. That's probably why you haven't heard anything on him..I'm a bit surprised he wasn't drafted, I thought he was better than a lot of the guys who were drafted.

Can't find anything on the wire. If he signed with someone, it's a secret.

ckparrothead said:
Boo false advertisement. When you start a thread like this I thought it was announcing his signing.

Ill be sure to include question marks after the name next time

He and Darrell Campbell from Notre Dame are the 2 best DT's out there. Remember how Auburn had the so-called #1 ranked Defense going into the season. On the Cover of SI I believe. This guy, if signed, is like having an extra Draft pick.

Phinsdude said:
He and Darrell Campbell from Notre Dame are the 2 best DT's out there. Remember how Auburn had the so-called #1 ranked Defense going into the season. On the Cover of SI I believe. This guy, if signed, is like having an extra Draft pick.

Campbell signed with Denver, but I'm not sure about his teammate Cedric Hilliard, or Chad Pugh of TCU, who both are pretty close to Campbell and McNeil.

His attitude, conditioning, and terrible performance at the Senior Bowl had a great dead to do with why McNeil fell.

Back
Top Bottom