Demorrio Williams the pick - Eddie Moore only 70% | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Demorrio Williams the pick - Eddie Moore only 70%

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I have to think with the news that Eddie Moore is only at 70%, a lot worse than many of us thought, that Demorrio Williams will be the pick. He fits our scheme perfectly, is a great player and can play ST really well and could move to SS if needed. He was my 2nd rated OLB so he represents amazing value, especially with the news about Moore.

If not, then PK Sam who would have had 1st round value had he stayed at FSU and shown the same improvement he did over his junior year; Kendrick Starling, a fast, smooth small schooler in the mould of a Bernard Berrian; Jason Shivers, a solid junior safety; Issac Sopoaga, who is the PERFECT fit for our defense. But I have to think that Demorrio Williams, a player Miami spent a lot of time with at the Senior Bowl is one of their 2 players they are targeting.

Good point. I read about Moore and hadn't connected that to our possible need for an LB. Williams makes a lot of sense from that POV.

Where did you hear that Moore is only 70%?

It was in the Palm Beach Post and a comment from him not the team.

I thought we were gonna get Williams yesterday Boomer. Now he might be the first pick today but if he's there then we could take him. I also think that Mathias Askew has great upside and he could be a good pick too. Same thing with Lavalias who I'm surprised he's still there.The WR I like that none talks about is Jason Geathers of Miami. He could turn out to be a better pro than he was a college player.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom