Dennis Green and Culpepper reunite!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dennis Green and Culpepper reunite!!

Cowher would be great here .... but it won't happen !!

Well, doubtful it could happen -- unless WH just threw gobbs of $$$ at him, so that his wife would go along with it ...

IF Saban leaves -- and I still believe that he WILL .... because I would given the circumstances ... then CAPERS should be given the chance == AS LONG AS WE GO OUT AND GET A NEW OC ...

Capers knows and understands the issues surrounding the team ... a new coach would be starting a square 1 all over again ...

I am not advocating that Capers is a great coach by any stretch of the imagination ... but believe that he could get the most out of this team in the short term [next 3 years] ... as long as he just lets the GM take care of personnel

BUT NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO == to Dennis Green OR Moss coming here !!!!!!!!!

if i were saban, i would take the 40million and run....the media is too rough on him...they hate each other and the losing compounds that....i hope he doesn't go....but at this point? i think he might :(

I don't want Green as a the coach but at least you would get some honest answers instead of the same ol coaching talk. He also isn't scared of making a move and I hear he likes to bass fish.

considering our current WR situation. I would consider anybody who didn't want to bring Moss here a complete and utter *******... he is exponentially better that who we have.

underachieving in the playoffs is just step or two up from completely missing them the past five years. Think about what you are typing bro.

Probably won't happen anyway though, I think I read awhile back that moss and cpep had a falling out in minny towards the end.

I don't necessarily like moss but I don't hate him and I certainly know talent when I see it.

I just remembered why I don't post on these boards much, only 10% of the ppl on here post rationally.

No thanks to Dennis Green. What scares me the most about Saban leaving is that there isn't really anything out there I'm excited to get. The prospect of having guys like Steve Mariucci, Jim Mora Jr., and Dennis Green among possible candidates for the job scares the hell out of me.

If Nick Saban left and Bill Cowher or Bill Parcells came in, it would be one of the greatest things to happen since drafting Dan Marino. Those 2 coaches are the premiere coaches in the league.

Dennis Green has as much chance of coaching in the NFL as Dennis the Menace does...the guy has worn out his welcome as an NFL head coach. He needs to go back to college football and prove he can get the job done there first...if he can keep it in his pants. :rolleyes2

Green, Moss and DC is a recipe for underachievement in the playoffs. No thanks

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like a recipe for a 14 loss season. Are some of you guys serious. WTF.

1) CULPEPPER IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

2) Moss is the captain of a team boasting the worst offense and worst record in the league.

3) Dennis Green is a proven LOSER! One of the worst coaches in the league. Will you guys get out of the 90's. Only then was this trio a recipe for as much as a playoff choker. Now they are just complete garbage.

How bout this. Let Oakland have Green and Give them a draft pick if they will TAKE Crapepper from us.

Back
Top Bottom