Dennis Green and Culpepper reunite!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dennis Green and Culpepper reunite!!

You guys are looking at this the wrong way...

Cower for HC,

Green for OC! The guy cant run a team, but he can damn sure create some offense.

Well I dont know about you guys but I think MULARKEY should go and I dont think Green gets A head coaching job and I really wouldnt mind him as an Offensive Coordinator let him see if he cant get Daunte to back to his old self not that thats the answer but all you guys yelling QB QB we did give up A 2nd round pick! In my book you better give him another shot and all you guys that are giving up on him now dont jump back if he does make A come back and im not saying that he does but im not throwing him under the bus YET!!

Well who knows really....but I figured i would join this circus. But hey Green got fired from the Cardinals on Monday....and Moss is also available at some price....so maybe Green, Pepper and Moss re-unite in Miami. At this point ANYTHING is possible....C'mon did you thing Saban would consider bailing out after two years? Also...I hope Wayne doesnt up his contract to try and come closer to Bamas offer. Saban has NOT earned a raise...especially after us being worse than last year!!!

To be honest...Bill Cowher, please come to Miami....we need another steel jaw down here and fast!!!

I don't know why you'd wish D. Green on us.
No thanks.

Cowher would be quite a hire and it's not as far fetched as many might think.

Back
Top Bottom