Dennis Green and Culpepper reunite!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dennis Green and Culpepper reunite!!

Fins05:NewHope

Long Time Veteran
Reaction score
Well who knows really....but I figured i would join this circus. But hey Green got fired from the Cardinals on Monday....and Moss is also available at some price....so maybe Green, Pepper and Moss re-unite in Miami. At this point ANYTHING is possible....C'mon did you thing Saban would consider bailing out after two years? Also...I hope Wayne doesnt up his contract to try and come closer to Bamas offer. Saban has NOT earned a raise...especially after us being worse than last year!!!

To be honest...Bill Cowher, please come to Miami....we need another steel jaw down here and fast!!!

I agree

HEY DON SHULA would you do us a big favor and come back for one more year and show everyone how a real coach dose it ... :cooldude:

Well who knows really....but I figured i would join this circus. But hey Green got fired from the Cardinals on Monday....and Moss is also available at some price....so maybe Green, Pepper and Moss re-unite in Miami. At this point ANYTHING is possible....C'mon did you thing Saban would consider bailing out after two years? Also...I hope Wayne doesnt up his contract to try and come closer to Bamas offer. Saban has NOT earned a raise...especially after us being worse than last year!!!

To be honest...Bill Cowher, please come to Miami....we need another steel jaw down here and fast!!!

No, no thank you!! I think the jaw is done for awhile if he retires!

I hear Chin might resign rather than retire so he'll be able to coach for another team this next year. I dont know how all that would play out but im still hoping that Saban stays.

Green, Moss and DC is a recipe for underachievement in the playoffs. No thanks

Green, Moss and DC is a recipe for underachievement in the playoffs. No thanks

If I remember right, Minnesota teams have had all offense and no defense. How about Green as HC and Bates as DC? And yes, I would send our third to Oakland for Moss, as I believe he can be had for that.

I think the announcer on Monday night when she was talking to Shula, almost said the "Miami Vikings".

Actually she was starting to say Minnesota instead of Miami, but it is still funny. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom