Dennis Hickey's Combine Press Conference | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dennis Hickey's Combine Press Conference

He did lack poise and clarity. I came away with the impression that he is inexperienced in front of the media. He was open and enthusiastic. It is a welcome change from Ireland, but i will wait and let his actions determine my opinion.

So did I. The thing that stuck out to me is how eerily similar Hickey, Ross, and Philbin are in front of the media.

I do think it comes from not being in the spotlight, and less about his ability to do the job.

I said what he needed to, deflected what he needed to.

I don't really care if he ****s the bed every time he speaks. Just acquire us some fantastic talent!

So did I. The thing that stuck out to me is how eerily similar Hickey, Ross, and Philbin are in front of the media.

I do think it comes from not being in the spotlight, and less about his ability to do the job.

I said what he needed to, deflected what he needed to.

I don't really care if he ****s the bed every time he speaks. Just acquire us some fantastic talent!
agreed. he isn't here for his interview skills

He was the teams last choice which, based on our teams recent history of horrible decisions, makes me confident he will be a good GM.

Back
Top Bottom