Dennis Hickey's Combine Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dennis Hickey's Combine Press Conference

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;QG2jh3NDCwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=QG2jh3NDCwo[/video]

I can't watch the video. Can anyone put a summary of what he said?

I am not going to get into that right now was basically the gist of the presser.

I thought he did a good job! Stuck to the combine and the make up of the team moving forward.......

I like his speaking style. He seems honest and communicates intelligently. This was the first time I watch his press conferences. He seems confident.

He lacks poise and stature. But I think he is smart and comfortable in his own skin. I do not see Ireland's insecurity or arrogance. The draft and free agency will tell us about Hickey.

I like his speaking style. He seems honest and communicates intelligently. This was the first time I watch his press conferences. He seems confident.
I do too, he seems very down to earth and approachable. He also seemed pumped, maybe like he was high on cocaine

He did lack poise and clarity. I came away with the impression that he is inexperienced in front of the media. He was open and enthusiastic. It is a welcome change from Ireland, but i will wait and let his actions determine my opinion.

I don't know whats more annoying: watching world star hip hop videos on cell phones recording in portrait mode or press conferences where you can't hear the DAMN question! we must get past these two archaic practices once and for all.

I liked this presser. He came across as bright, knowledgeable, sincere, fairly confident for a rookie GM and excited to be here. If he can evaluate talent, we may have something here. I'm definitely rooting for him.

I was watching Hickey's interview

I am sitting there and thinking to myself, "I have seen this guy before". Then it hit me-that is coach Klein. Bobby Boucher's coach in the Waterboy:

Back
Top Bottom