denny green is having a hell of a draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

denny green is having a hell of a draft

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
he just took elton brown, to go along with rolle and arrington...there going to be very much improved this season..imo

Ya, Ive noticed that.. Denny is setting up shop in the NFC West.. He will own that division in the near future.

its funny because to me it seems like they are totally under the radar in one of the weakest if not the weakest division in football.

SkapePhin said:
Ya, Ive noticed that.. Denny is setting up shop in the NFC West.. He will own that division in the near future.

Thats not saying much. :tongue:

im thrilled with our draft also, for the first time in ages

heres a question...would you rather have feely, or mccown. objectively speaking.?

He is taking a lot of "sexy" names.

Thats not always a good thing.. But yes, on paper their draft looks great.

I said it at the end of yesterday, and now they took who thought was the best player left. they are really improving their team.

last year he got fizty, karlos dansby and dockett, as startes alone...alot of us on this board were very high on arringtons speed and elusiveness. and the same can be said of elton brown, i hope saban has the same kind of sucess

Kurt Warner as your QB? c'mon now...Navarre or Mccown will be starting by week 5

cmon guys, you cant tell me you feel comfortable with our qb situation. ever since dan retired and we were exposed to fiedler for the first time, everytime we drop back to pass, i cringe, almost expecting to see the ball going back the other way for 6.

Back
Top Bottom