Denver Broncos: 3rd Worst Scoring O in the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Broncos: 3rd Worst Scoring O in the NFL

Absolutely disagree about altitude as does biology. Oxygen saturation is real and does impact real time play on the field regardless of what's on the sideline.

It's actually a somewhat similar advantage as the temperature is in Miami for northern teams. On top of being unprepared for dehydration occuring as quickly northern teams have a difficulty with lower oxygen saturation that occurs at higher temps.

So with all that said, yes altitude is a competitive advantage but less for hot climate teams.
Hows the Denver home record this year?

Any NFL Team on any given day can beat another NFL Team. Records sometimes go out the window when you pay a particular team. I know Miami has had some really close games with Denver. This could easly be a "trap game".
A trap game for the Huge game against the Jets

Absolutely disagree about altitude as does biology. Oxygen saturation is real and does impact real time play on the field regardless of what's on the sideline.

It's actually a somewhat similar advantage as the temperature is in Miami for northern teams. On top of being unprepared for dehydration occuring as quickly northern teams have a difficulty with lower oxygen saturation that occurs at higher temps.

So with all that said, yes altitude is a competitive advantage but less for hot climate teams.
My research indicates there is virtually zero real time effect.

There is data that shows athletes, such as distance runners, soccer players, etc (those in constant motion) do become exhausted faster (20 percent faster). This, however is the result of a "cumulative" affect of time without rest/recovery (such as an NFL player on the sideline) and bottled oxygen.

Sorry, I believe the effects on an NFL player, under normal circumstances are negligible.

Baseballs do, indeed, go farther though.

Too bad Lock is out. We may face a better QB if he can't go

I spent 5 out of the last 10 years in the Bakken. I don’t think it’s cold tell it hits zero with a 10 to 15 mph wind.
I grew up in Washburn. I now live just outside the Twin Cities where winter feels balmy at 30 compared to those windy days on the plains.

I spent 5 out of the last 10 years in the Bakken. I don’t think it’s cold tell it hits zero with a 10 to 15 mph wind.
Bakken? Were you in the Fracking Business? Lots of oil and gas in the Bakken. Cold up there!!!

I feel like many of us are scared Dolphins fans and awaiting this "trap game" stuff but we're a far better team then the Broncos and that will show Sunday. 27-13. It's a new ear fellas let's embrace that and believe what you see. #finsup #allthewayup

Weather at Kickoff will be 44F and Foggy. Highs 51 - Lows 39. As the game will KO at 2:05 Mountain. The Sun goes down in Denver at 4:40pm so we will be under the lights in the 4th Quarter temps will still be in the lower 40's.

I grew up in Washburn. I now live just outside the Twin Cities where winter feels balmy at 30 compared to those windy days on the plains.
Yep I think the worst I ever felt the oil field was a night of 31 below with sustained 30 mph winds with 45 to 50 gusts. I had my winter rubber glove pre heated in my centrifuge. And in the 5 minutes it took my to go get my oil samples. I had to go back in my truck and hold my hands over the heater. It felt like someone was sticking pins a needles in my fingers. Ended up getting frostbite on all my fingers. So now if it’s below 30 my hands start to get sore.

The x man will get a int. Hope he does not get too cxcky. Our secondary is scary to throw against,especially if the refs left them play

Back
Top Bottom