Denver Broncos: 3rd Worst Scoring O in the NFL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Broncos: 3rd Worst Scoring O in the NFL

Bakken? Were you in the Fracking Business? Lots of oil and gas in the Bakken. Cold up there!!!
Hauling crud, I was lucky only had a few times where I went into a fracking site. And if I did a made sure to see witch way the wind was blowing. And if there was a sand truck in there dropping a load. But that can be hard it’s a nightmare if you are picking up with a rig in there. One time I had back in from the main road with a blindside turn into the tanks. With barely enough room to get into.

It should be in the 50s by game time.
For Denver its great weather.
If the Fins come in with intensity and determination get a few scores early, it can be an easy win.

It should be in the 50s by game time.
For Denver its great weather.
If the Fins come in with intensity and determination get a few scores early, it can be an easy win.
Obviously, weather changes often, but as far as I can tell, the high in Denver will be lower than that and then getting lower as the game progresses.

Obviously, weather changes often, but as far as I can tell, the high in Denver will be lower than that and then getting lower as the game progresses.
Denver is one of them places that it can be in the 60’s one day. And get a foot of snow the next day.

Back
Top Bottom