Denver Broncos trade options with the Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Broncos trade options with the Miami Dolphins

Agreed with Surtain

I know it wasn't an option, nor would Denver do it. However, if they landed Rodgers somehow, then I could see them will to trade him in win now mode.

Other then Sur tain I don't like any players, Tradewise for Howard.

J. Williams? Sure a high pick.

I could see Miami getting 2 firsts, or a decent player and a 1st if they make it conditional.

7 ints or more it becomes a 1st etc.

Howard and Grant for Surtain and J. Williams.

Lol if only

What about this? Trading X for Javante Williams and a Denver 3rd (possibly a 2nd if X meets certain thresholds).

Disclaimer: Nothing against Holland. I am excited we drafted him, but before the draft, I was hoping for Williams. I also think that if we trade X and if we get a player in return, it should be someone who can upgrade our pass rush to make up for it.
I am really high on Williams. I suggested in another thread, Williams, Cushenberry and a 2nd rounder. Dolphins would include Shaheen with X. Howard.

Last edited:
Nah not floating my boat any of those. In fact if Denver was interested in trading, I’d take Juedy and draft picks. Reunite JJ with Tua and trade Preston Williams or DVP.
Jeudy is an interesting idea. Not too familiar with Denver's wide receivers, but Miami could include Preston Williams as you suggested.

What would you think of X. Howard, Preston Williams and Shaheen to Denver for Jeudy, J. Williams and a 2022 2nd round pick?

Back
Top Bottom