Denver Broncos ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Broncos ?

jason_taylor

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was just wondering , how can Denver after giving Peyton Manning a contract worth 100 mil and still spending Money like crazy ? they just gave Chris Harris a new deal worth 5 years, $42.5 million with $24 million in guarantes , an Now they have 3 RBs that are top 10 , and im sure they have OL and DL some on both sides that are coming to the end of there contracts , I still haven't figured out how teams can afford to do this with all the big name players and are still under the salary cap ? and Miami can sign say 1-2 payers each year and there done ? IM NOT sure how this is going on , its like somebody is adjusting there cap as they go or something discuss?

Very little dead money, high cap rollover, cutting ties with players such as Moreno, Ayers, etc...

They have been smart with their money, but it can't last forever.

Believe me the Broncos are going to have real issues this off season.....Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas and Pot Roast Knighton are going to be tough to resign....unless Peyton Manning retires.

I'm so curious on how the Denver Broncos are going to handle their RB situation with three cheap young guys with lots of ability on the roster. Ball, Hillman, Anderson... whats going to happen here depth chart as well as when they all are looking for new contracts??? None of them really are getting paid yet.

Back
Top Bottom