Denver Cleveland Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Cleveland Trade

dafinman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They are close to a deal so that denver can get eswards. This could push the Vickings deal forward for us.

Where did you hear this? Plus, why in the world would the Broncos want Edwards?

What, how could Denver be close, they have nothing to Trade.

How is denver going to trade with cleveland with no 1st round pick this year to offer?

Now I know this is BS. Denver can't offer anything but players to even get close the value of the 3rd pick.

ehh ? Denver gave away their whole draft this year they have no ammo to move up.

I'm speechless.

Haven't you people learned that no one is going to believe this crap unless you prove it???

You know what, I'm about to just turn off my computer, not pay any attention whatsoever anymore until Saturday, and then talk about who we picked.

This is driving me NUTS.

I'm confused I've heard the Vikings want Edwards and then somebody else said they wanted to trade down and get Williamson, I don't know what to beleive

****sigh****

and what pray-tell are the Broncos going to trade?

their entire draft, considering there's no first? :rolleyes:

there is an edit button.. :D

but why would they agree to trade befor the draft, when the 49ers or the fins could take edwards first? i dont see a trade up that high till the team is on the clock on saturday.

Phinsdude said:
What, how could Denver be close, they have nothing to Trade.

they do have 2 1sts in next year's draft

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'm speechless.

Haven't you people learned that no one is going to believe this crap unless you prove it???

You know what, I'm about to just turn off my computer, not pay any attention whatsoever anymore until Saturday, and then talk about who we picked.

This is driving me NUTS.

Good call. I'm almost there myself...

PHINZ RULE!!!

dafinman said:
They are close to a deal so that denver can get eswards. This could push the Vickings deal forward for us.
\

who is eswards? and what city has the vickings for a team?

saw it on fox sports Cleveland would get droughns and denver would get ebenezer eckuban. But he isn't healthy, so they may get a draft pick. And , sorry they werent looking for edwards. i was reading two different articles.

Back
Top Bottom