Denver continues Poker game . . . reports of Orton clearly outshining Tebow in camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver continues Poker game . . . reports of Orton clearly outshining Tebow in camp

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
Orton sounds like he doesnt want to come to Miami...

orton should have been in miami already, ireland is making a gamble he is going to regret. Get henne out of here!!!!!!!

Kyle Orton Outplays tebow in Denvers practice.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/kyle-orton-outplays-tim-tebow-at-broncos-practice/

Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that Orton looked poised and polished, while Tebow looked slower in finding receivers and less accurate in his passing. Klis writes that not only did Orton look better than Tebow, but Brady Quinn looked better than Tebow, too.

For his part, Orton sounds like he’s perfectly happy to stay in Denver, and that he’s enjoying the competition with Tebow and Quinn.

“It’s not awkward, to be honest with you,” Orton said. “We’re pros. I’ve been in this thing for seven years now and it’s pretty much the same every year. No awkwardness about it. Go out, compete, and like I said I’m excited to play my best football.”

Asked if he still views himself as the Broncos’ starter, Orton answered, “One hundred percent.”

Hmmm this is getting interesting. Who blinks first?

I'm willing to bet they went so far as to orchestrate this by giving Tebow new plays or something. Next we will see photos of Ireland and VY grabbing brewskis...

Kyle Orton outplays Tim Tebow at Broncos’ practice

The Broncos’ quarterback situation continues to be puzzling.

Multiple reports have indicated that the Broncos will trade Kyle Orton, most likely to the Dolphins. And yet when the Broncos practiced for the first time today, Orton wasn’t just on the field — he was running the show with the first-string offense, and from all accounts outplaying Tim Tebow, the 2010 first-round draft pick who is supposedly the team’s quarterback of the future.

Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that Orton looked poised and polished, while Tebow looked slower in finding receivers and less accurate in his passing. Klis writes that not only did Orton look better than Tebow, but Brady Quinn looked better than Tebow, too.

Tebow seemed to think he played well, which isn’t necessarily a good sign.

“We’ve got to work on some timing with certain things, but for a first day, I thought it was pretty good,” Tebow said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/kyle-orton-outplays-tim-tebow-at-broncos-practice/

It's the 1st practice, really?? I mean if I were a Bronco fan I would totally dismiss Tebow for his poor effort on the 1st day of practice.

Sorry, it just ridiculous how this stuff is reported. Personally I would like for us to get Orton but I'm ok to see what Henne does with a new O-Cordinator.

I'm willing to bet they went so far as to orchestrate this by giving Tebow new plays or something. Next we will see photos of Ireland and VY grabbing brewskis...

Or we could sign Delhomme for cheap (somebody the Broncos are rumored to have interest in after dumping Orton . . . John Fox/Delhomme connection from Carolina) and then using him as bait for Orton . . . essentially giving up no compensation.

Should be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom