Denver Fins Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Fins Fans

Law321

Rookie
Reaction score
Looking to travel to Denver to see the Fins. Looking for a ticket or maybe two. Any help / info on how the ticket market is out there? Thanks in advance.:hi5:

I got my ducket from stubhub.com and got great seats for a good price. I am looking for info on where to stay for some time now and gotten nothing but ?s from others wondering what I have found out. So if you get anything good info on Hotels please let me know.

We are headed to the Sheraton Downtown Denver.
Average price per night was $117.
Thursday was the most expensive.
Suppose to be pretty sweet.
We have a group of 10 this year.

I got my ducket from stubhub.com and got great seats for a good price. I am looking for info on where to stay for some time now and gotten nothing but ?s from others wondering what I have found out. So if you get anything good info on Hotels please let me know.

Depends on wherre you want to stay close to the stadiu, or is price more of a concern...let me know what your preferences are and I'll let you know...

I just moved back here from Vegas and I think I know the area pretty well...

Btw what kind of price did you get for your tix, the Donkeys are always a sell out and I some of t he cheapest prices I can find are in the $175 range?

Ok finally made it to Denver, but staying with a friend in Wyoming. Dont ask. what i really want to know is where 1) best place to pickup tix and 2) where is the tailgate party at???
We will prob leave cheyenne bout 10 or 11 am and head to the field.
See yall tomorrow.
GO FINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom