Denver,Jets,Carolina,Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver,Jets,Carolina,Buffalo

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
Kind of a tough schedule for a ROOKIE RB dontcha think ??? and then RW comes back. Its going to be tough for Ronnie to prove his worth especially with the expectations on this board...and Caddy the guy we are going to compare him to hmmmmm Minny Buffalo Greenbay Detriot im sure all the Ronnie bashers are going to have a field day CONGRATS!

zeke0123 said:
Kind of a tough schedule for a ROOKIE RB dontcha think ??? and then RW comes back. Its going to be tough for Ronnie to prove his worth especially with the expectations on this board...and Caddy the guy we are going to compare him to hmmmmm Minny Buffalo Greenbay Detriot im sure all the Ronnie bashers are going to have a field day CONGRATS!

Minny and Buffalo are both resapectable defenses.

paskerbrandon said:

Buffalo. :yes: A stud D that had a bad day.

Minny. :sidelol:

paskerbrandon said:
ehhh ??? your must be talking about paper because giving up 37 to cincy doesnt sound respectable to me.

zeke0123 said:
ehhh ??? your must be talking about paper because giving up 37 to cincy doesnt sound respectable to me.

Exactly what i meant. If you looked at Minnys D before the season you would prob say they were respectable. Same with Buffalo and Detriot. As for GB..............no.

paskerbrandon said:
Exactly what i meant. If you looked at Minnys D before the season you would prob say they were respectable. Same with Buffalo and Detriot. As for GB..............no.
Its 3 craps Ds vs 4 very tough Ds HUGE difference.

zeke0123 said:

Thank You, good to see somebody is thinking.

Back
Top Bottom