denver papers - clarett better than brown/williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

denver papers - clarett better than brown/williams

cHaNgE

Starter
Reaction score
i live in donkey country and i just thought it was funny that they would have such an article, couldnt find it on tha net, but its on paper at home, and basically it says clarett was a better value pick than brown or williams and they he will not only have more yards, but will start more games and play longer than either player

Well then they need to quit letting Donkey homers write an article.

Its called justification for making such a questionable pick.

That thin air is getting to them, or they were in another ski accident; most likely a head injury.

Well if he starts this season there is a chance he can have more yards than any of the other rookie backs, but we all know the reason why...my 77 year old grandmother could gain 1,400 yards behind that line.

Noodle Arm said:
Well if he starts this season there is a chance he can have more yards than any of the other rookie backs, but we all know the reason why...my 77 year old grandmother could gain 1,400 yards behind that line.

Grandma needs a tryout with a pro team.the only question is,can she take the hits?you know at 77 she will bruise easy :D

Junoir 61503 said:

Dude....read the post.....he read it in the papers and does not have a link...if you don't like the post...don't read it.....

i live in donkey country and i just thought it was funny that they would have such an article, couldnt find it on tha net, but its on paper at home, and basically it says clarett was a better value pick than brown or williams and they he will not only have more yards, but will start more games and play longer than either player

MOre yards it quite possible. But not because of who he is. Behind that oline Ronnie Brown would probably lead the NFL in rushing as a rookie.

FinFanSince1966 said:
Dude....read the post.....he read it in the papers and does not have a link...if you don't like the post...don't read it.....

Dude, just because someone asks for a link doesn't mean he doesn't like the post. No need to scold the poster. I too would like to read the article for myself. It would be helpful just knowing the newspaper it was in.

I would disagree with the author of the article and say I'd rather have 1st Benson, then Brown and then Caddilac.

CrunchTime said:
Its called justification for making such a questionable pick.

I wouldn't call a questionable pick to any RB Denver picks up.

i think the only thing really holding Clarrett back now is the fact that Mike Shanahan will start anyone he has at RB if he feels they'll do better. Like if clarrett runs for 100 yards one week, for all we know, Tatum Bell will start the next. Hes a funny character, but once again, EVERY running back he uses turns to gold.

Time will tell, but Denver usually does pretty good grabbing backs late in the draft. The comparison to Brown and Williams is silly. Still , I wouldnt be surprised if Clarett does okay up there

OrangeCrush said:
I wouldn't call a questionable pick to any RB Denver picks up.

You don't think using a 3rd rounder on Clarett was a reach??

Denver has already proven that they can take practice squad players and turn them into 1,000-yard rushers. Why reach for a guy like Clarett?? Especially when you spent a #2 on Tatum Bell the year before, along with Mike Anderson and Quentin Griffin already on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom