Deone Bucannon Goes At Armando Salguero(regarding Rosen) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deone Bucannon Goes At Armando Salguero(regarding Rosen)

Mando is a Trump supporter. Rosen is definitely not. One of the reasons why I say what surrounds politics is so silly. Do your damn job without your personal agenda getting in the way.

First off, what makes you think Rosen is not a trump supporter? Second, what do politics have to do with any of this? Can we please keep that out of a football forum? Seems like a slippery slope to just assume someone doesn't like someone directly correlates to political preference.

Mando is a Trump supporter. Rosen is definitely not. One of the reasons why I say what surrounds politics is so silly. Do your damn job without your personal agenda getting in the way.

Mando has always worn his politics on his sleeve in regard to sports writing too much. His reaction to Kaepernick playing a game vs Miami was completely about that...

Omar may in a way too, but Mando is more overt.

It is 100% why he is so opposed to Rosen. It would be like a San Francisco beat writer blasting the Bosa pick because he is MAGA.

Last edited:
First off, what makes you think Rosen is not a trump supporter? Second, what do politics have to do with any of this? Can we please keep that out of a football forum? Seems like a slippery slope to just assume someone doesn't like someone directly correlates to political preference.

Do a google search for “josh Rosen trump” and you will learn why very quickly...

07703EE5-06CE-4F71-85A8-E9DF2A69D7D5.png

Thats why I labeled Barry Jackson’s dislike of the trade/draft as a “1 off”. He got caught up in it but he already has professionally moved on.

Those other two numbskulls (Omar and Mando) will never let this die. Rosen will have to become Peyton Manning . . . And even that may not be enough for them to get off being wrong about Miami’s interest all along.

Well Rosen also wore a hat with profane message for the president, and Armando is a supporter of the president, so Armando's motivation for not liking Rosen could be something completely unrelated to football.

I love Barry, he's forgiven. The others can eat my shorts.

Barry is always forgiven. He inserts his opinions when needed and when he feels strongly about it. Other than that, he does nothing but report the facts and compiles solid analysis. He's the best beat reporter in South Florida. Him, Cameron Wolfe and Adam Beasley.

Armando is super inconsistent. And Omar is just a giant POS.

Barry is always forgiven. He inserts his opinions when needed and when he feels strongly about it. Other than that, he does nothing but report the facts and compiles solid analysis. He's the best beat reporter in South Florida. Him, Cameron Wolfe and Adam Beasley.

Armando is super inconsistent. And Omar is just a giant POS.

The good Dolphin beat writers eventually move on to better things within 5 years... yet Omar and Mando stick around like herpes...

WTF does Mando being a Trump supporter have anything to do with this!!?? That is an idiotic statement right there!

The good Dolphin beat writers eventually move on to better things within 5 years... yet Omar and Mando stick around like herpes...

I won't fault Mando and Omar for sticking around in South Florida. If you're a sports media type, it's hard to get a job much better than covering an NFL team as a full time job.

But we know exactly why Omar has kept that job. The Sun Sentinel gets more clicks from Omar being a jackass than from him being a by the book reporter.

Their Dolphins coverage has fallen well below that of the Miami Herald and Palm Beach Post. Omar and Perkins were an echo chamber of idiocy.

Armando is opinionated and wears it on his sleeve too much, and rubs people the wrong way, but Omar is legitimately a garbage person with an ego problem.

It seems like the issues with Rosen have more to do with coaches than teammates. Some coaches like Mora believed that he may have valued other things a bit more than football and others have said that Rosen needs to be “intellectually challenged” or it creates problems with him and the staff, which is probably what turned Gase off to him.

It will be interesting to see how he and the Patriot Way staff mesh.

I remember Ben Volin was pretty good.

Omar is terrible. Armando was somewhat a good source with the previous regime(I remember he called the tankersley pick and others)

Barry is the best we have & Adam isnt too bad either I remember him calling the Flores hire.

Cannata is decent too.

WTF does Mando being a Trump supporter have anything to do with this!!?? That is an idiotic statement right there!

Except it's not. Rosen is known to be anti-trump and an atheist. Armando is a devout Christian and a trump supporter.

I bet Armando doesn't like Josh Rosen as a person, not even taking football into account.

I won't fault Mando and Omar for sticking around in South Florida. If you're a sports media type, it's hard to get a job much better than covering an NFL team as a full time job.

But we know exactly why Omar has kept that job. The Sun Sentinel gets more clicks from Omar being a jackass than from him being a by the book reporter.

Their Dolphins coverage has fallen well below that of the Miami Herald and Palm Beach Post. Omar and Perkins were an echo chamber of idiocy.

Armando is opinionated and wears it on his sleeve too much, and rubs people the wrong way, but Omar is legitimately a garbage person with an ego problem.

“Garbage person” is a bit harsh, but he is a troll and knows that being a troll brings him the clicks, which is why he does it.

I remember Ben Volin was pretty good.

Omar is terrible. Armando was somewhat a good source with the previous regime(I remember he called the tankersley pick and others)

Barry is the best we have & Adam isnt too bad either I remember him calling the Flores hire.

Cannata is decent too.

I wouldn't really put Cannata on the same list as these guys. He runs a fan blog and isn't a trained journalist, whereas everyone else on this list works full time in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom