Depth Chart- Starters? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Depth Chart- Starters?

I see a lot of movement in the draft.....noway we making 14 picks.

I see a lot of movement in the draft.....noway we making 14 picks.

Tend to agree... think we'll use a lot of those third day picks as chattel. I think the over/under on the number of draftees could be placed at 12.

Anyone see Roberts replacing Cox at FB?
Hard to say at this point, not sure what they think of Cox, I thought we would have seen him on the field a bit more last year. Being a situational player I guess the situation didn't present itself very often.

True, but we'll draft an OT in round one and then another OL in the second or third. Grier will address it.
Definitely but it’s tough to rely on 2 rooks. They had to go out there and get another vet. At the very least to compete.

It'd be awful hard to roster that many picks, and you know the other teams would be lining up to take the ones we can't roster.
That is true, but bear in mind, we have a rd6, and 3 rd7 picks. Those guys, typically, don't make the roster on most teams anyway.

Some don't make it through TC, some end up as developmental PS guys. It really isn't much different than bringing in UDFAs for a look.

I am qll for packaging 5/6/7rd picks to move up, for higher picks this year or next.

I don't think he is a NT. We may play him there, but that isn't his skill set.

We need to draft a 2 down, run thumping, middle clogging, belly jiggling NT. It won't cost more than a 5th rounder; they come cheap.

yep agree , give me hamilton , if not davis or fotu

I think that the best possible outcome for us would be to see Rosen come to camp and just drive Fitzpatrick from the field with his play (not predicting it), but then keeping Fitz for the year to work with both young QBs.

Heck... then offer him a coaching position next year. He's got to retire sometime.
Nothing would make me happier then to see Fitz on our sideline with that beard for many years as a coach. That guy just has a certain cool aura about him.

Back
Top Bottom