Depth Chart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Depth Chart

I know that it is very early and depth charts at this point are just preliminary but this is kinda weird.

Mile High Fin said:
They also have Quintin Williams and Eiland as our starting safties!!!!

:rofl:
And cook starting at RG....

Tebucky at FS backup...

Mario Edwards starting at LCB....

AjFazz85 said:
I was looking at the depth chart on the miami dolphins main page and I came across Corey Jenkins starting at ROLB. Anybody know anything about this?
LINK- http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/MIA

Those people are in those places only as "fill" until Lil' Nicky decides who when & how much. fret not friends our D will be top 5. offenseively your guess is as good as anyones? also NFL.COM&cbssportsline SUCK! use the depth charts here at fin heaven on the cover paige.

The whole depth chart will be messsed up until pre season. They still have us having guys that we dumped. Dont pay any attition to this because they havent worked on it.

PhinDude88 said:
The whole depth chart will be messsed up until pre season. They still have us having guys that we dumped. Dont pay any attition to this because they havent worked on it.

Fair enough

did Sparaga play LOLB for his old team. that would explain it. they wont move him to the ROLB till the team says he is starting there. it is a diffrent position.

Junior Seau has been the starter at weakside since the day he got here. And yet this depth chart puts him on the strongside. They also have Tony Bua still at LB. Lots of other crazy stuff on that chart.

FinHeaven's is a bit more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom