Derrick Henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Derrick Henry

CSONKA1966

Active Roster
Reaction score
The guy is a beast and I do not like the thought of a lot of cap room long term for a running back. Lets say we are drafting a young qb ,we are able to sign one of the top guards at 11-12 million per. It might make sense to sign Henry if available. Give him a ton up front 30-40 million and easy out clauses in yr 3 or 4. The guy is 26 today. Makes any young qb we get immediately better. We haven't had a great back since Ricky. One thought

I love Henry but NOPE. Not spending money on a RB to watch them cash in and not live up to a contract. Churn, burn, use and abuse RBs. They have a short shelf life. Draft a couple every four years.

I wanted to draft him ever since I saw him at Alabama. An absolute monster. Tannehill might still be here if Henry was drafted here.

Henry and Drake were a lethal 1 2 combo at Alabama. But, there was never a question who the 1 guy was. He's running thru NE tonight.

Najee Harris + Travis Etienne
Also, CeeDee Lamb and Tee Higgins 1A and 1B.

It would be utterly absurd for a RB deficient team like the Dolphins not to offer Henry a fortune and a lot of guaranteed.......however, the man will be given a enormous extension by the Titans or they will franchise him; they aren't stupid over there like some teams with a GM named Grier.

Need the line before we worry about the RB.

As good as Henry is, he is only great because Titans have a dominant offensive line.

This draft has a ton of RB talent that can be had late 2nd early 3rd rounds that will be playmakers. No need to sign a guy Ten is running into the ground.

This draft has a ton of RB talent that can be had late 2nd early 3rd rounds that will be playmakers. No need to sign a guy Ten is running into the ground.

This. We can get a guy like Akers in the third. We can damn near have our pick with our 2nd rounder.

The Titans upfront are about as physical as you get in the NFL.

They are showing movement and blowout ability the Rams could never put together in the SB.

Yes we can draft a replacement ,but in our rebuild ,I hate spending a ton of money on a running back, however with our cap we need to sign at least 1 prime free agent to spend our money. Do we over pay Henry this yr and make him easily to walk away from in 3 yrs

There are a LOT of good RBs coming up in this year's draft. With 14 picks, we could easily take one in the 2/3rd range and then another on the third day.

Henry is a bull, but he'd also big a large cost at a position that doesn't justify it.

See... Jones, Reshad.

Back
Top Bottom