Derrius Thompson to Start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Derrius Thompson to Start

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hank said that Thompson will start against the Skins and that OG will understandably be inactive.

This has to be Thompson's last shot (being that it's against his old team). If Thompson sucks and still starts beyond this week, you gotta be crazy.

Why hasn't Tolver gotten a chance? He was at least as hyped as Thompson during pre-season. I don't get it.

Derrius Thompson should talk trash in the media this week to grab some attention. Then again, that's the only way he'll take some attention off of Chambers and McMike.

I'd play McKnight over Tolver or Thompson. Although he's struggled, he still a more solid WR that the others. he'll have to move over when Orande comes back.

Originally posted by Rebar71
Why hasn't Tolver gotten a chance? He was at least as hyped as Thompson during pre-season. I don't get it.

Tolver will get some PT on Sunday.

I keep hearing Tolver will get to play, I just want to see it. Have not seen it yet, and just want to see if he is any good. He looked great in Camp, but then again so did DT!?

Perhaps they were waiting on Tolver os he could bust out in those Orange uniforms for National T.V. Thompson has got to be on thin ice with Miami. Someone said earlier that we have 7 members on the active roster now? You could have fooled me since only one has showed up on Sundays.

Also, I thought Roundtree couldn't be cut due to being signed from the practice squad? Will someone clarify pour moi?

Originally posted by phintech
I'd play McKnight over Tolver or Thompson. Although he's struggled, he still a more solid WR that the others. he'll have to move over when Orande comes back.

Mcknight scares me with his fumbles. I would like to see Tolver get some action, and I think newsom deserves some more time in there.

Originally posted by Samphin

Also, I thought Roundtree couldn't be cut due to being signed from the practice squad? Will someone clarify pour moi?

Better not drop Banks for Roundtree on the PS. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom