Desmond Clark a Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Desmond Clark a Dolphin

Just to add to my last post.......yes, we're pretty naked at LB right now. But the fact is there's a shortage of quality LBs available right now. So we can afford to keep an excess of young DBs on the roster for the moment. Just develop them while we wait for a LB or OL man. It also gives us a chance to look at Green and Lowe a bit longer. But if Fair or T-Buck signs on.....two of them could be gone.

I also wouldn't rule out Galyon coming back once he heals up a bit more.

great move

:D I think this move is about more than just our 2 TE sets or clarks 6 TDs last year. This was a great chance to get a good vet for cheap to teach McMichael the ropes. I think some times rookies need to warm the bench and learn from watching a vets experience at work. I was never a Weaver fan, especially if it ment benching McMichael. Now we can give McMichael time to develop into a STAR instead of throwing him into the fire. McMichael looks like he has great talent, but i think this will help him not to hit the rookie wall!!!

does any one know a mail order address where we can get 2 new LBs:confused: :confused:

GO PHINS

I think Galyon will definitely be back. He may have even volunteered to be let go until we get a chance to look at Harrison without having to cut Green or Lowe. We cut Galyon he sticks around for a bit while we give a good two days to Harrison then end up cutting either Harrison, Green, or Lowe, then once we do that Galyon's back in the fold without even missing a paycheck.

Meanwhile nobody's gonna jump at the chance to sign a career backup linebacker with a badly broken thumb who can't even play for a week or two.

Yeah...he'll start but then he may see some of his playing time decrease later after Clark comes back from his injury.

I think McMichael will hold onto his starting role for a while though.

Thanks......he's my backup in both leagues.....i have Chamberlain in one and F. Jones in the other.....but i figured McMichael would have a big year in Norv Turners offense.

Back
Top Bottom