Desmond Clark a Dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Desmond Clark a Dolphin

relive1972

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also signed CB Lloyd Harrison from San Diego. Story here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/gen/wire?messageId=9120214

Desmond Clark is a heck of a pass receiving TE...Very surprised the Broncos let him go..
Lloyd Harrison..never heard of the guy..too bad his first name isnt Rodney:D :goof:

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Desmond Clark is a heck of a pass receiving TE...Very surprised the Broncos let him go..
Lloyd Harrison..never heard of the guy..too bad his first name isnt Rodney:D :goof:

With Shannon Sharpe and Dwayne Carswell, what do ya do??

Question is though. How long till he can play in a game again? Can you imagine a 2 HB/2 TE set? LMAO. Has that ever been done in a Miami offense?

But the Sun-Sentinel is reporting his arm is broken? He will be out for two more weeks! at least!

I was hoping that he could be converted to tackle since we're so thin at OL.

One also has to wonder with the depth we have at TE including McMichael, Weaver, and Perry already on the roster. I see a trade coming down the pike.

This is one solid pickup. This cat can start for a lot of teams. He'll pay dividens in December.

Anyone suprised the we now have 11 DBs?? I don't see us carrying 6 CBs for too much longer. Not when we've only got 5 LBs.

Also like seeing that we got Henry, Symonette, and Simmons on the P-Squad. Guard Dwayne Pierce also made it there.

Back
Top Bottom