Despicable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Despicable

dolfan201

Practice Squad
Reaction score
“I was wincing every time I threw the ball in the second half,†Garcia said. “That’s why we didn’t throw pretty much at all in the second half.â€Â

He smiled the winner’s smile. “Well, that and we didn’t need to pass, either.â€Â

This team is going nowhere, New England will win the Division, we may win the Wildcard game and thats as far as we will go...

stopping Hearst was always the key to the game. Obviously, we suck too much to do that - especially on the road. Even ag. the Dolts, if they would have run first and passed 2nd ag. us, it would have been a tough game instead of 41-6 laugher. :cry:

Think again

But actually, it wasn't gone until about three minutes after it started. The 49ers began with a three-and-out.

``I was thinking, we're going to have a great day,'' linebacker Derrick Rodgers said.

Does anyone recall

three weeks ago I stated Jay Fielder did not have the arm to throw the ball in Candlestick park????

Fiedler spotted James McKnight streaking past a linebacker down the middle against a two-deep zone.

``I had to make a good throw, and I think the ball just sailed on me,'' Fiedler said. ``It would have had to have been a perfect throw, probably wasn't the best decision there, but I've made those throws in the past.''

Back
Top Bottom