Despite HOF Snub, Zach Thomas surprises life long fan. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Despite HOF Snub, Zach Thomas surprises life long fan.

jg772006

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
We all know ZT is a future HOFer ... but here is another classic example on why "The Zach Attack" is a Hall of Fame person. Absolute class act!

Taylor being in the Hall before Zach will bother me until Zach gets in.

I agree thatZach helped Taylor get in but don’t take anything from JT. What really bothers me is that edge, Atwater, Urlacher are in until Zach gets in. I really don’t understand it. Zach was a guy that if you watched you knew he was great, most of his hall of fame credentials are on the tape the way he read defenses and commanded others around him but it’s not like he doesn’t have the stats and accolades. Leading top 10 in tackles with 5 1st team all pros and 2 2nds. Is there anyone not in that has more all pros?

Zach should have been in before Steve Hutchinson IMO. The bad part about next years class is that 3 of the 5 are no brainer, shoo-ins. Charles Woodson, Calvin Johnson & Peyton Manning. That only leaves two spots.

Zach should have been in before Steve Hutchinson IMO. The bad part about next years class is that 3 of the 5 are no brainer, shoo-ins. Charles Woodson, Calvin Johnson & Peyton Manning. That only leaves two spots.
Given the respect that Manning has for Zach, maybe that will be the year and would be quite fitting. Zach will always be my favorite Dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom