Det vs MIA 1st take | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Det vs MIA 1st take

You were right. Idiots. Comparing Tannehill to Hoyer by skip. Completely dismissing our SD win by Stephen A. I can't take what either of them say seriously. Half of that show every day is dedicated to lebron. Its old and tired terrible show

I can't click that link, it's too terrible of a show for me to watch. Nothing on ESPN is more annoying than those two guys.

Skip is worse than anyone. Florio, Omar, whoever. Dude would literally take RG3 over Luck. Hell I doubt he believes the crap he spews, he's just all about getting people mad and then watching their idiotic "show"

When Richard Sherman was on that show it was pretty hilarious. If anyone has not seen it I highly recommend watching it.

This is just how things go for us. When we win, all the media can say is that there is/was something wrong with whoever it was we played. Once you do that enough you have to acknowledge something so they are now doing so with our defense. However, that can only go so far because we haven't played anyone recently that's good outside of SD and that was at home. You see where I am going. We can do no right.

That's ok with me though. I like a little attention. Just enough so people are aware of your presence, not having a spot light shown on. My problem was that all these analysts want to tell you what the Dolphins are all about and for the longest time, we all knew better than to spend a good days work looking into it. I'm hoping that now it may have changed. We will see...

They're idiots but is there anyone else on national TV giving 5 minutes to talk about our game? That was at least entertaining and both brought up good points. I'd bet that a large group of favs here don't believe in us yet and many think the Lions will beat us. So yeah Cheetos and Skip are idiots but that was a good watch so thanks for posting.

What did I just watch? Can I get those 10 minutes back?

Hoyer-esque, lol.

Can I get a cookie?

You mean they actually decided to take time to talk about something other than Lebron or the Patriots? At least their making progress.

how does stephen a still have a job? I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of that... even if he was priasing miami, I can't stand the way he talks

Hoyer in 9 games: 2212 yds, -2 rushing yds, 58.5%, 10 TD, 4 INT

Tannehill in 8 games: 1907 yds, 245 rushing yards, 63.3%, 14 TD, 6 INT

I'm excited Tannehill is finally playing up to Hoyer like levels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip Bayless is convinced that Tim Tebow is a legit QB in the NFL and Vince Young.

Back
Top Bottom