Detroit models new uniforms made from new material that repels mathematical eliminati | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Detroit models new uniforms made from new material that repels mathematical eliminati

This should be in the NFL forum...but anyway...i really dont like it cause now they look like every other team in the nfl with the black...

Jt0323 said:
This should be in the NFL forum...but anyway...i really dont like it cause now they look like every other team in the nfl with the black...
yeah it probably should but you know what, it's not, it's the lounge you can pretty much talk about anything here

jnewmant said:
yeah it probably should but you know what, it's not, it's the lounge you can pretty much talk about anything here

But u must follow the TOS besides this probually will get moved...

P4E said:
HEY, -- I'M A MOD!!

I can move this!!

How cool is that?
very.

The black uni's are ok, but all silver might have looked better. Oh well, outside of Det, there arent a lot of Lions fans anyways/

Whats the diff? Other then it being black. Did the symbol change or design change? Let me know cause I dont see anything special.

Phinnhedd said:
im a diehard phinfan and i like to follow the lions too. :couch:

Don't be a shamed... The Lions will be a hot team soon... The need a QB to be consistant and palyers to stay healthy and they are set. Lot's of talent on that team.

I'm a Lions fan (when they're not playing the Fins) Detroit added black trim to their uniforms a few years ago (or was it last year) and they wanted to add a 3rd uniform. Nothing wrong with that?

Jt0323 said:
...i really dont like it cause now they look like every other team in the nfl with the black...

I don't think you're gonna find too many teams with blue numbers on their black uniforms, if anything they will standout.

Back
Top Bottom